One day you are moving through life — happy and comfortable. Then, bam!
At the wrong time, an unexpected bill, car repair, medical expense or just something that was not budgeted for happens — and you need money. Fast.
Security Finance is here and ready to help. We are not a payday lender but are faster and more flexible than a bank. No bank accounts are required, perfect credit is not needed, and our team will work with you to help you establish an affordable monthly payment plan. All of this happens FAST — usually the same day.
We offer installment loans with set terms and equal monthly payments, no balloon payments or prepayment penalties. Please see the chart below for loan amounts you may be eligible for by state.*
When it’s time to make a payment, we make it as easy as possible, accepting payments at our branches, over the phone or through our new app.
3 Easy Ways to Get Your Loan
When you need a fast and secure financial solution, your friends at Security Finance are here to help.
After completing the inquiry, a Security Finance team member will contact you to discuss your loan needs. Should you choose to continue with a loan application, we will complete a verification and underwriting process to determine if you qualify for a loan in the amount you requested. Our personnel can assist in finding an installment loan within your budget and suited to your specific needs.
What We Need When You Apply For A Loan
Branch personnel will need the following information:
- Your current (and possibly previous) residence
- Your employment history (and/or information on sources of income that you will use to repay the loan)
- Your Social Security number
- Your monthly expense items
And, as part of the application process, you must authorize us to obtain a credit-bureau report to further assess credit and payment history and to complete a budget.
When an application is approved, the branch personnel will let you know of any additional items that may be needed. If all information is available and can be verified, an application decision may be made within an hour; however, there are circumstances where the decision may take longer.
If you choose to become one of our valued customers, you may make your monthly payment at the branch where you obtained the loan by cash, check, money order, or a debit card. If you prefer, you may also mail a check or money order, or use our mobile app to make your monthly payment.
Throughout the process, remember that Security Finance is here to help. We pride ourselves on being readily available to answer financial or account questions, and always keeping communication open, honest and respectful.
*Please refer to your state from the list to determine the loan amount that you could be eligible to receive. All loan inquiries are subject to credit limitations and underwriting policies as reflected below.
|New Mexico (1)||$300||$2,000|
|South Carolina (2)||$391||$2,000|
- All loans are subject to credit limitations and our underwriting policies, including verifiable ability to repay. Actual loan proceeds may vary based upon loan terms. Dollar amounts are rounded to the lowest whole dollar and are subject to change.
- All loans are subject to credit limitations and our underwriting policies, including verifiable ability to repay. Actual loan proceeds may vary based upon loan terms and any ancillary products selected. Dollar amounts are rounded to the lowest whole dollar and are subject to change.
- All loans are subject to credit limitations and our underwriting policies. Actual loan proceeds may vary based upon loan terms and any ancillary products selected. Dollar amounts are rounded to the lowest whole dollar and are subject to change.
Military Lending Act Notice
Due to changes in the Military Lending Act regulations, we regret that we are no longer able to make loans to members of the Armed Forces serving on active duty or active Guard or Reserve duty or the Spouse or Dependent of such a person.