EQUITY+PLUS FOR PERS
EQUITY+PLUS is the new financing tool that bridges the cash you need each week with the equity creation that is the promise of tomorrow. Our solution is a short term loan of 18 months that allows you to pay for the installation of a PERS system that will quickly begin cash flowing for you at the end of the loan term. The terms are simple, the contract processing is quick, and all of the residual cash flow belongs to you.
For whom is this program designed?
1. Dealers who are installing just a few or up to a large number of PERS accounts.
2. Dealers who understand that selling their accounts does not build equity for the future.
3. Dealers who do not have the capital to invest in keeping just a few of their accounts.
4. Dealers who have a reasonable creation cost.
5. Dealers who understand the value of recurring cash flow to protect themselves when times are slow.
6. Dealers who want to build cash flow for retirement, sending kids to college, or to travel to places they can now only dream about.
PERS Program Highlights:
1. Dealers are borrowing the needed funding and not selling the contracts.
2. Dealers receive daily funding with no minimum number of accounts.
3. Dealer’s funding multiple of 8x is very competitive.
4. Dealer contract funding within 48 hours after receipt of completed documentation.
5. Dealer’s customer credit check must be 640 or better.
6. Dealer monitoring expense for the 18 month loan term is paid by the finance company.
7. Dealers may use their own signs and stickers to build their brand.
8. Dealer’s customer billing and collections are done by the finance company at their expense and in the name of the dealer.
9. Dealer is subject to full recourse for the 18 month term of the loan.
10. Dealer has no other financial obligations for the 18 month loan term.
1. Customer contract term is 30 month minimum.
2. Loan term is 18 months.
3. Loan advance from the finance company is 8 multiple (8x).
4. All customer payments will be ACH from their checking account.
5. Finance company pays the monitoring for 18 month term.